Patron Technology Unveils PatronManager CRM
Patron Technology Reveals Ground-Breaking, Affordable Software to Help Arts & Culture and Non-Profit Organizations Run Their Entire Organization with One Seamless Computer System Announces Partnership with Salesforce.com Foundation and LA Stage Alliance to Offer PatronManager CRM to Southern California Performing Arts Organizations
New York, NY – June 22, 2010
Patron Technology, a digital marketing software company specializing in arts and culture organizations, today unveiled PatronManager CRM, a unique and revolutionary application designed to better serve theater, music, opera, dance, university and community arts organizations, and museums. PatronManager CRM offers arts and culture organizations world-class technology at an affordable price.
Developed on the Force.com platform, PatronManager CRM is designed to solve the problem that many arts and culture organizations have with technology – vital information needed to run the organization is stored in a variety of documents and spreadsheets that aren’t connected or integrated. PatronManager CRM is an all-in-one business system integrating and managing all of an arts organization’s key operations: tickets and subscriptions, donations, correspondence, e-mail marketing, calendars, and daily tasks. Patron Technology also tightly integrated its PatronMail e-mail marketing system, used by more than 1,700 cultural organizations to communicate regularly with their patrons and members.
PatronManager CRM offers indispensable benefits that can help transform arts organizations’ operations, including:
- Centralized information – Data is not scattered across multiple spreadsheets and documents. All the key information – tickets, patrons, donations, etc. – is stored in one central database that the entire staff can easily access.
- Affordability – For organizations that sell tickets, PatronManager CRM carries no annual fee, and for others it is priced so that arts and culture organizations operating on lean, meager budgets can afford it. In addition, PatronMail – the leading e-mail marketing service for arts organizations – is included at no additional cost.
- Web-based – Everything is accessible from a web browser. No software, hardware, or IT staff is required.
PatronManager CRM was developed in partnership with the Salesforce.com Foundation and utilizes the industry leading Force.com enterprise cloud computing platform. Designed to meet the management needs and tight budgets of small and medium sized organizations, PatronManager CRM carries no annual fee for ticket-selling organizations and eliminates the complexity of software. Initial clients include The Antaeus Company (CA), Jose Limon Dance Foundation (NY), Colorado Springs Philharmonic (CO), and the Furious Theatre Company (CA).
In conjunction with the launch of PatronManager CRM, Patron Technology announced a strategic partnership with LA Stage Alliance to help performing arts organizations in Southern California begin using PatronManager CRM to manage and run their efforts. LA Stage Alliance is a non-profit organization dedicated to building awareness, appreciation, and support for the performing arts in Greater Los Angeles. LA Stage Alliance has raised money from three prominent arts funding institutions – the James Irvine Foundation, Doris Duke Charitable Foundation, and the National Endowment for the Arts – to support this effort.
Comment on the News:
- “The days of managers cobbling together multiple systems in the arts are over. PatronManager CRM offers arts managers the same powerful CRM technology Fortune 500 companies have relied on in the past,” said Eugene Carr, president, Patron Technology. “Our partnership with salesforce.com has allowed us to say good-bye to the days of arts organizations having separate ticketing and donation systems, and needing to sync data between those systems. Development and marketing staff will now have the ability to work from the same data, and Executive Directors will have real-time access to sales and donation reports that used to take days or weeks to generate.”
- “Since the inception of the Salesforce.com Foundation, we’ve focused on helping non-profits utilize technology to increase their effectiveness,” said Suzanne DiBianca, executive director, Salesforce.com Foundation. “PatronManager CRM is an example of how to deliver cloud computing so community and culture organizations can realize a seamless, unified means to manage their operations, and enables them to focus on their central missions: to offer great cultural experiences.”
- “The performing arts community in greater Los Angeles has diverse needs, and we feel that PatronManager CRM gives these organizations a powerful technology that has been out of their reach in the past,” said Terence McFarland, executive director of LA Stage Alliance. “With PatronManager, our community can focus even more on their art and building connections with their audiences. We’re leveraging the power of technology to empower small and mid-sized organizations with the tools previously available only to the big houses who could write a big check.”
- “The idea that most of our data could live in one place was a really exciting prospect,” said Kendra Chell, Company & Administrative Manager of The Antaeus Company, a classical theater ensemble in Los Angeles. “It could really revolutionize the way the company works. We can spend our time creatively focused on presenting great classical theater – and less time setting up various systems to track the important information that helps us run the organization – ticketing, donations.”
To learn more about PatronManager CRM, arts and culture organizations can view an easy-to-access webinar here.
About Patron Technology:
Patron Technology, Inc., an online marketing software and consulting company, serves the arts and not-for-profit industries with cutting-edge technology and e-marketing expertise. The company strives to revolutionize arts marketing by enabling organizations to maximize the potential of marketing and communications on the Internet. The company’s main product, PatronMail, is a web-based e-mail marketing system used by over 1,700 institutions in all 50 states and eight foreign countries.
About the Salesforce.com Foundation:
The Salesforce.com Foundation is the global leader in integrating philanthropy and business through its 1/1/1 integrated philanthropy modelhttp://www.sharethemodel.org. The 1/1/1 model harnesses the power of salesforce.com’s people and technology through 1% Time, 1% Equity, and 1% Product to increase the effectiveness of nonprofits in pursuing their social missions. Since the Foundation’s inception in 1999, employees have given more than 192,000 hours of their time; more than 8,500 nonprofits in 70 countries are using donated and discounted Salesforce CRM licenses as part of the Foundation’s 1% Product Donation Program http://www.salesforcefoundation.org/product; and numerous organizations are benefiting from technology-related grants. For more information on the Salesforce.com Foundation, please visithttp://www.salesforcefoundation.org.
About the Force.com Platform and AppExchange 2:
Force.com is the only proven enterprise platform for building and running business applications in the cloud. The Force.com platform powers the Salesforce CRM (http://www.salesforce.com/) applications, more than 800 ISV partner applications like those from CA Technologies, FinancialForce.com, and Fujitsu, and 160,000 custom applications used by salesforce.com’s 77,300 customers such as Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and Sprint Nextel. Force.com also enables developers to make any enterprise app social by leveraging the social collaboration components including profiles, status updates, and real-time feeds available with Chatter.
Applications built on the Force.com platform can be easily distributed to the entire cloud computing community through the salesforce.com AppExchange 2 marketplace http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/, now featuring the ChatterExchange.
About LA Stage Alliance:
LA Stage Alliance (LASA), a non-profit organization empowering artists and engaging audiences since 1975, is dedicated to building awareness, appreciation, and support for the performing arts in Greater Los Angeles by strengthening the sector through community building, collaborative marketing, audience and professional development, and advocacy. LASA serves over 500 arts organizations annually including professional, educational, and community-based producing and presenting performing arts organizations in the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, and Ventura. Additionally, LASA directly serves over 30,000 diverse local, regional, national, and international performing arts patrons and indirectly serve over 2.25 million unique patron households by conducting research on their arts engagement behavior. Providing access to the performing arts for patrons and access to resources for organizations has been LASA’s focus for thirty-five years. Their strength continues to exist in the ability to aggregate information, resources, opportunities, and programming for constituents who always look to LASA for support and services, but in these trying times, rely even more on LASA’s leadership for their survival.
For more information about LASA, visit LAStageAlliance.com, or for information about the LA performing arts community, visit LAStageBlog.com.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Learn More about PatronManager, the powerful CRM platform that helps you sell more tickets, raise more money, and cultivate stronger bonds with your audience, all in one database.