Introducing Our New Public Ticketing Site
Here at PatronManager, we’ve set out on a mission to help arts, culture, and live entertainment organizations build stronger (and more profitable) relationships with their patrons. And in this day and age, we understand that a huge part of that relationship happens online. An organization’s website is the place patrons go to learn about event offerings, and more importantly where they go to purchase tickets and make donations. We get it. Your patrons’ experience on your website can make or break your relationship with them, which can make or break your organization.
With this in mind, we’re thrilled to announce our new Public Ticketing Site (PTS) as part of our February 2019 release. With this upgrade, you’ll be able to manage the look and feel of your patron-facing ticketing site all from a brand new “do it yourself” admin portal. Lovingly dubbed “baby Squarespace” by our team, you can now create a beautifully designed modern ticketing experience whether you are a designer or not. The online ticketing experience has never looked better on the patrons’ end or been easier to manage on the administrative end.
A few specific things we’re excited about?
- Customizable professionally designed themes. Our new themes provide a framework for your ticketing website, dictating brand color placement, background colors, and header styles. Themes look great right out of the box — or with additional customization.
- New calendar view and event listing options. Whether you have a small repertoire or many events, the new PTS displays your events clearly. List your events with a Condensed or Expanded view, and use the Calendar view to showcase your events throughout the whole month.
- Mobile responsive design. We designed the new PTS with mobile transactions in mind. Each screen is mobile responsive, meaning the design components will stack vertically to fit within a small phone or tablet screen.
- Accessibility. Web accessibility — ensuring there are no barriers that prevent interaction with, or access to websites, by people with disabilities — is important to us. When designing our new themes, we followed the latest Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to make sure all of your patrons can easily purchase tickets on your website.
- Social media sharing and donation prompts. Once an order has been completed, the user has the opportunity to easily add on a donation or share their purchase in several ways on various social media channels.
- Analytics. The new public ticketing site provides support for your analytics from Google Tag Manager and Facebook so you can track your patrons’ individual journeys.
We have been working on this for quite some time, and are absolutely thrilled that the release is finally here. We hope you (and your patrons) love our new PTS as much as we do! If you are a PatronManager client with questions about this new release, log into the PatronManager Help Tab or contact our customer support team.
Not a PatronManager client and interested in learning more? Click here!